R.E.C.E.S.S., a monthly happy hour for educators and their supporters, is coming up on December 15th!
We'll be at Hue. Chicago (67 E Cermak) from 4-8pm, enjoying great music, food and drinks while you network with other educators and like-minded people from around the city.
Its Holiday Season so enjoy the vibes with us!
Check this out...
- FREE ENTRY (Pull up but don't try to be fashionably late)
- Kitchen Open (We suggest the salmon egg rolls but they got other stuff that's fye)
- Drink Specials (Bombay is hosting a 1 hour tasting so free drinks for you)
- Games & Raffles (We're gonna see who can really play UNO)
- Street Parking Available (Don't get caught lacking by The City. Pay to park or UBER)
Now a word from the venue...
At Hue. Chicago, style and sophistication is a must. The general dress code is smart casual, but we always encourage our patrons to dress to impress. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- No joggers
- No white/plain tees
- No fitted hats
- No Hoodies
- No Slides/Sandals
- No Baggy Clothing
- No excessive odors (smoke/other)
- Fashionable Footwear Only: NO Timbs; NO Air Force Ones; Heels preferred (women)
We ask that you respect the hue. staff and management at all times. Security and Management reserve the right to restrict, limit, and/or deny entry to anyone who does not adhere to the dress code guidelines.