SKYLINE ROOM, Addison, IL
Born and raised in Chicago, Henrí Mitchelle started doing her own makeup in the 4th grade. Already a trained dancer, Henrí painted her face from eye to jawline with wonderful blue eyeshadow, red lipstick, and blush; of course, this did not sit very well with her mother. Henrí left dancing and decided to transform her passion for makeup into a career.
- Registration does not guarantee entry into the workshop. Access is subject to availability and capacity restrictions.
- Early arrival is suggested to allow time for check-in and to receive any necessary materials or instructions. Late arrivals may not be allowed to attend.
- Participants must state their full legal name when registering, as it must match their ID. This is to ensure the correct person is attending and to prevent fraud or other issues.
- Participants who have registered and been confirmed will receive a wristband or other form of identification for guaranteed access to the in-store launch of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Skyline' at the end of the event.
- Guaranteed access is only granted to participants who have registered and received the necessary identification. Participants must arrive on time and follow any other instructions provided to ensure access.
- The launch is scheduled for March 31, 2023. Participants should make sure they are available on this date and have made any necessary arrangements to attend.
- By registering for the workshop, participants agree to any terms and conditions set forth by the workshop organizers.
46 West Lake Street
Addison, IL 60101