TF SKYLINE POP UP, Addison, IL
Jared Avalos is a 22-year-old director and founder of Dreamer Data, a production company based out of Chicago. Growing up in Minooka, IL Jared credits his small town for a majority of his creativity and inspiration. “Growing up in a town nobody has heard of is something I used to view as a disadvantage, but over time I’ve come to realize that it’s an advantage and allows me to bring a unique perspective to the table.” Jared is self-taught in directing and video editing, after attending a year of college he decided it was not for him and continued on to pursue filmmaking full-time.
Jared’s aspirations for the future are to continue telling stories in whatever way he can. He aims to inspire those that have repeatedly been told they were not good enough and show that with a little bit of determination and hard work, they can achieve greatness in what they desire.
Steven is a 25-year-old commercial photographer who grew up in Wheaton, Illinois. He developed a passion for photography at a young age and spent much of his childhood and teenage years experimenting with different cameras and techniques.
Steven is known for his attention to detail and his ability to think creatively. He is always seeking out new challenges and opportunities to grow as a photographer, and his work has been recognized with several awards and accolades.
- Registration does not guarantee entry into the workshop. Access is subject to availability and capacity restrictions.
- Early arrival is suggested to allow time for check-in and to receive any necessary materials or instructions. Late arrivals may not be allowed to attend.
- Participants must state their full legal name when registering, as it must match their ID. This is to ensure the correct person is attending and to prevent fraud or other issues.
- Participants who have registered and been confirmed will receive a wristband or other form of identification for guaranteed access to the in-store launch of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Skyline' at the end of the event.
- Guaranteed access is only granted to participants who have registered and received the necessary identification. Participants must arrive on time and follow any other instructions provided to ensure access.
- The launch is scheduled for March 31, 2023. Participants should make sure they are available on this date and have made any necessary arrangements to attend.
- By registering for the workshop, participants agree to any terms and conditions set forth by the workshop organizers.
46 West Lake Street
Addison, IL 60101