Additional Event Information
- The Center for Cultural Power is hosting an engaging activation in collaboration with AfroTech to bridge the areas of art, tech, civic engagement, & visual data storytelling among various mediums and media.
- This event will feature Black artists at the intersection of art and advocacy and engage an audience around social and cultural issues such as gender & health equity, climate justice, migration, and racial justice.
- There will be mixed medias and mediums of art at the event and soft launch of art commissions for “Threads of Change”. “Threads of Change” is a collection of art and movement that brings together voices uniting to tell stories that resonate with BIPOC voters’ themes such as climate, gender/health equity and immigration.
- All guests are required to RSVP.
- Entry will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to venue capacity. Click "Get Tickets" to register.
- Please check your email for any updates related to the event.
About The Center for Cultural Power
The Center for Cultural Power is a women of color, artist-led organization, inspiring artists and culture makers to imagine a world where power is distributed equitably and where we live in harmony with nature. We support artists through fellowships, training and opportunities for activation. We create intersectional stories and content addressing issues of migration, climate, gender and racial justice. We engage groups in cultural strategy and organize artists in issues that inspire them. Together with allies, we are co-creating a field of cultural strategy with organizations and practitioners through convenings, design teams and strategy tables.