Illinois Institute of Technology - Hermann Hall, Chicago, IL
Don’t miss this business-changing opportunity to meet with primes and government procurement and contracting managers, connect with and learn from experienced, knowledgeable industry professionals, and network with potential business partners and peers.
PARTICIPATION THROUGHOUT THE DAY PROVIDES:
- A full day brimming with interactive and highly relevant learning opportunities.
- Unlimited networking opportunities with industry professionals, subject area experts, government, institutional and private sector buyers, primes, and corporate representatives.
The Full Conference Pass is a small investment for the future success of your business. It provides you access to hear and learn about construction opportunities totaling more than $50 billion. If you're serious about becoming a player in the commercial arena, you'll want to make this small investment so you can be in the rooms where the opportunities are being discussed. You'll be able to book up to 3 sessions and private meetings with several exhibitors and sponsors in our Private Engagement Sessions. You will be notified when you can book your sessions after October 30, so check the email you provided when you registered for details.
"FULL CONFERENCE PASS" gets you your "ALL ACCESS PASS" which includes
- Admission to "Opportunities Presentations" where you'll hear from project owners and developers from some of the largest projects in Chicago and the State.
- All workshops of your choosing.
- Continental breakfast and sit-down lunch.
- Access to the Exhibit area.
- Private Engagement Sessions (up to 3 private meetings).
Get information on FULL CONFERENCE PASS REGISTRATION at -
"FREE" participation provides:
- Access to Exhibit area only. You can register for FREE admission through the "Get Tickets" link above.
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.
3241 South Federal Street
Chicago, IL 60616