metrobar, Washington, DC
THE RIVALRY:Howard will host Morehouse on Saturday, Sept. 9, 2023. The game will mark the 39th overall meeting between the two schools on the gridiron. Howard and Morehouse have played on the gridiron 37 times dating back to 1923 when the Bison defeated the Maroon Tigers 10-0. Howard holds a 26-10-2 all-time series lead, with the Bison winning the most recent contest 31-0 in the HBCU New York City Football Classic.
THE VENUE: Situated on an 11,000 square foot outdoor venue, and built inside a refurbished 5000-series Metro railcar at the Rhode Island Avenue Metro station, our multi-purpose bar, and cultural venue provides an arts-driven space meant to connect people across the community and celebrate DC’s rich history and culture.
- CAPACITY: All cabana/table parties must arrive together and within an hour of their table/cabana reservation time. This is to avoid log jam and entry delays.
- TABLE/CABANA TIME: There are three time blocks for table and cabana reservations; 12p-4p, 4p-8p, and 8p-12a. Please make sure someone in your party is seated in your section at all times as there will not be anyone designated to monitor your section.
- FOOD/DRINKS: There will be food trucks available as well as drink servers/bartenders. There are no minimum spends for sections. This is not a BYOB event.
- POINT OF CONTACT: Niyesha Coleman (cc'd), she can be reached at email@example.com. SHE WILL ONLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ESCORTING YOU TO YOUR SECTION. Drinks/food will be ordered directly with venue personnel. She will lead the Movemakers team in taking you to your designated table/cabana section.
- ARRIVAL TIME: Please make sure your party arrives together to avoid delays.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Your party must exit the section at the expiration of your allotted time. Please be courteous to the party that has reserved the table/cabana block after you!
- RAIN OR SHINE: This event will happen rain or shine.
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.
640 Rhode Island Avenue Northeast
Washington, DC 20002