Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Registration for the Greenwood GOLF Charities Minority Club League is limited to the 12 minority golf clubs that submit this registration form.
- Registration must be submitted by December 31, 2023.
- Club rosters are unlimited and due by January 31, 2024. There is no limit to the players that are able to participate. However, players must have a registered USGA GHIN Handicap and play exclusively for the club.
- Club leaders will submit the names of 6 players to participate in each match.
- Participating clubs are required to adhere to the league rules and regulations provided by Greenwood GOLF Charities.
- Greenwood GOLF Charities reserves the right to modify league rules, if necessary. In such cases, registered clubs will be notified promptly.
The Greenwood GOLF Minority Club League is more than just an event; it's a movement. It's a step towards making golf accessible and enjoyable for everyone, regardless of their background or experience level. As we move forward, we are excited to continue hosting events that celebrate diversity, promote skill development, and nurture a strong sense of community.
The League is a reflection of our commitment to uniting people through the love of golf, and we can't wait to see what the future holds.
The League offers minority golf clubs to compete for the title of "Queen City Minority Club Champion".
Golf Clubs wishing to participate will register for the inaugural 2024 season. Individuals wishing to participate must contact a minority golf club to join.
The 2024 season will consist of the following:
4 Matches Ryder Cup Format,
6 Networking Events,
Cash Prizes to the winning teams,
Long Drive and Closets to the PIN Contest,
Sponsorship Opportunities Available