Re-Presenting Your Stories: What is in a Name?
"It is the story that we tell ourselves about what is going on that determines our experience of it. Our experience is not the facts of what has happened or is happening, but how we name it. Our story is a narrative. It is a mold of sorts. No matter what is poured into it, the shape will always be the same. It might also be compared to a lens that colors what we see." - Rev. Dr. Deborah L. Johnson
“Representing Our Stories” is an in-depth session that will empower you to create the life you desire by telling a new story. Provides you with the tools to be courageous enough to challenge old stories that no longer serve you.
Why should you join this session?
You will discover:
- Why you attract unpleasant relationships and how to create a different reality.
- How to be adept in dealing with conflict.
- How to shift your negative self-talk to positive life-affirming self-talk.
- How to tell new stories in a rapidly changing world.
- How to tell stories that improve the quality of your life.
Join us and let's grow together!
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.