THE SOUTHERN CLASSIC
The Baddie Brunch and Black Menswear are proud to present the elevated social event of the season: The Southern Classic! Join us on a private lawn in the heart of downtown Dallas on Saturday, September 23, 2023, at 5:00 pm.
Indulge in free-flowing cocktails, Cuban-inspired hors d'oeuvres, music, and over-the-top photo moments, where every guest is VIP. Enjoy a curated experience on a lush green lawn, surrounded by the Dallas skyline and stylish guests.
Don't miss out on this unforgettable event! Over the last 4 years, this experience has a history of selling out, so get your tickets quickly!
Venue: Private Lawn in Downtown Dallas (location to follow)
Parking: Valet available for an additional fee, but to encourage responsible drinking, please use your favorite ride-sharing platform.
Attire: Havana Nights/Cocktail Attire -- Acceptable elements: Linen Trousers or Sets, Cuban Cabana Shirts, Camp Collar Shirts, Fedoras, Structured Ruffles, Hi-Low Hems, Warm Neutrals or Vibrant Colors (sneakers approved)
Bring the Havana vibes to Dallas.
(Style Guide to follow)
- Free-flowing Cocktails
- Cuban-inspired hors d'oeuvres
- Insta-worthy Photo Moments
- Live DJ and Entertainment
- Interactive Activation Stations
- Complimentary gifts and cigars (while supplies last)
- Games and more...
- VIP Early Bird - First Available
- VIP - Sales End on September 11th or until Sold Out
- Late Comer - Available September 12th - September 19th
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.
1. Will this event be covered with a tent? In the event of inclement weather, we will make arrangements to cover the lawn. But this outdoor event has breathtaking views of the skyline!
2. Are there VIP sections? Everyone is VIP at The Southern Classic Havana Nights Experience. It's important that all guests feel special with an equally curated vibe for all! So the Early Bird tickets are essentially VIP at a discount.
3. Will there be seating? There will be some seating offered, first come-first serve. Let's dance!
4. Is the lawn grass or turf? The lawn is turf - ladies, your heels are safe!
5. I'm traveling from out of town. When will the venue be released? The venue will be announced well before the event. If you're looking for hotels, we suggest staying in Downtown Dallas.
6. Is cigar smoking permitted? While smoking is not allowed on the lawn, there will be a designated cigar area a few steps outside the venue.
7. Are outside food & beverage permitted? No. All food and beverage will be catered by the venue only. Alcoholic beverages and food are included in your experience. We got you!
8. Are suits required? Nope. Take a look at the style tips in the event details above. Wear what Havana, Cuba looks/feels like to you! Follow us on Instagram for the official style guide!